Alright I’m bored so if you reblog this I will make you all chibi’s based on your blog like this one:
Poses will differ due to your blog.
(bonus: if you think I’ve forgotten or I’m taking too long then you I give you full permission to drop a reminder into my ask box) :)
Tumblr prom pic for shadowsylph.
I was going to go with an ironical normal look, given that I’m never normal…. but I saw your declaration of war early enough….
Your move efaj.
So I went to look for this formal military wear, to show you that war is on. (Which is also ironical, given that I’m from a country with no army.)
anime watching website chatboxes are a scary place
ikr, I met my last gf in one.
I just want to cosplay homestuck
but I guess it’s come to this
sigh, what I do for Terezi cosplay…
I guess there’s only one option
here goes nothing
i really wanna cosplay eridan, but I have to make sure I’m accurate…
I guess there’s only one thing I can do.
Rev ‘er up, bro.
I want to cosplay Vriska soooooooo much, but I don’t know what to do with her eye…
Cosplay is sacrifice……..
Make me pay
“Fixed” my sprite’s hair, at least now it’s not a simple lame bezier curve. And made a fitting god hood for my “Heir of Time” mythological role.
Your name is EMMANUEL. You love GAMES, tcg, board games, videogames. You love them so much, that you PROGRAM your own to fix what you consider their flaws. You have mad PROGRAMMING SKILLS that help you with that. You love night and you’ve always wanted to get deep into ASTRONOMY, though your telescope rarely catches star light. When the mood strikes, you dabble on some DIGITAL ART, mostly edits, or assets for your video games.
You always wish to have more TIME for all of that. And many other things that may not have been even invented yet.
Posting (and indirectly promo-ing?) my “Tumblr crushes” since they ended up there for a reason.
Happy birthday to me. Now 23 y.o.
I wanted to make a homestuck character introduction of myself, but, too many homeworks at the moment.
1. Whenever someone is angry and confrontational, stand next to them instead of in front of them. You won’t appear as so much of a threat, and they eventually calm down.
2. Open with “I need your help.” People don’t like the guilt of not helping someone out. When asking for a favor from someone, begin your request by saying “I need your help.” It greatly increases your chances of getting that favor done.
3. Rephrase what the other person says and repeat it back to them. This makes them think you’re listening and really interested in what they’re saying. It makes them feel validated. Obviously, you don’t want to overdo this.
4. If you want someone to agree with you, nod while you talk. This gets the other person to nod too, and they begin to subconsciously think they agree with you.
5. If someone doesn’t like you, ask to borrow a pencil. It is a small enough favor that they won’t say no, and it gets them to like you more. Check out the Benjamin Franklin effect for more explanation.
6. Fold your arms to determine interest. If someone is observing you, they will likely mimic you. Fold your arms, and see if they do it, too.
7. Repeat a person’s name many times during a conversation. It helps you remember it, and makes them like you more.
did I ever tell you guys I love manipulation
Hmm. Interesting .
Not all of this is necessarily manipulation though. That carries a sort of negative connotation, don’t you think?
Did I tell you I always sent people to fuck off in school when they asked me for pencils?
In retrospective, that explains so much
A blank gif of the floaty contact things.